• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Los archivos en librería se cambian en la linea de tiempo

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hace un tiempo m,e sucede que importo archivos a la biblioteca de premiere, los iconos no corresponden con el clip qure importo, y en la linea de tiempo me aparece otro clip diferente al que arrastro.

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uxio,

That's not ideal. Sorry for your issue.

Does it happen to all the files that you try to import? What's the version of Premiere Pro you're using?

Here's what you can try:

1. Try importing the files using Media Browser: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-pro/how-to/import-with-media-browser.html 
  2. Try cleaning the media cache: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-clear-your-media-cache-in-30-seconds-in-premi...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Nishu

It does not work.
I have cleared the media cache but the problem remains.
With Media browser I import a folder with 30 jpg's and both in the library and in the timeline they all appear as the same clip, the same image, not 30 different ones.Captura de pantalla 2021-05-13 a las 19.14.18.pngCaptura de pantalla 2021-05-13 a las 19.15.22.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines