• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lose audio track when I moving clip from source monitor to timeline

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Premiere V14.6 (was happening in 14.5 also) on a Windows 10 computer. When I drag a clip from the source panel to the timeline the audio track does not come along.  When I drag the audio clip by itself to the timeline, it does not move into the timeline.  I have tried inserting, and overwriting and still does not work.  I have to drag it onto the new sequence icon for it to show up in a new timeline and then copy and paste it into the original timeline. I do have one project that it works properly in, but in any new projects's it does not. I have cleared my caches and preferences.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have the patch panel up properly? 

Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 10.52.27 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's probably my problem.  This is what I have on my screen.  How do I get the\at first column back?

Scrn.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

load a clip with audio in the source monitor and then you should be able to turn on both source and sequence tracks and drag the track on the source side so it's opposite the target track on the sequence side.  Might want to look at some youtube videos on how to...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it.  Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines