Highlighted

Loss of quality from preview to exporting video

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to export this video and in the export preview the quality looks good but when I go to export it looks very pixalated and low quality. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 1.53.39 PM.png

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Loss of quality from preview to exporting video

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to export this video and in the export preview the quality looks good but when I go to export it looks very pixalated and low quality. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 1.53.39 PM.png

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Ann would say, your source sequence is the size of a postage stamp!

And you are trying to export at HD. If that's really the size of your source footage, it's not going to get much better. But if there was a mistake in creating that sequence, perhaps you can adjust the size correctly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and 15 fps is not a standard frame rate.  even silent movies back in the day were about 18fps (and that was handcranking the camera).  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0