Highlighted

Lost all label colors

Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated today (4.6.2018) and as expected I'm running into several issues.

I use label colors in my timeline to visually differentiate from interviews, b-roll, etc. I opened my project this morning and boom all of my labels are gone. No big deal, I re-added them fairly quickly. Worked for a few hours, closed down for lunch, came back and boom gone again. What's the point of labels if you can't retain them?

Also, when I label a certain clip in one timeline that doesn't transfer over into another. I used to be able to label the interview in a scratch sequence and it would change that label color in any sequence that clip was in. Not the case anymore.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost all label colors

Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated today (4.6.2018) and as expected I'm running into several issues.

I use label colors in my timeline to visually differentiate from interviews, b-roll, etc. I opened my project this morning and boom all of my labels are gone. No big deal, I re-added them fairly quickly. Worked for a few hours, closed down for lunch, came back and boom gone again. What's the point of labels if you can't retain them?

Also, when I label a certain clip in one timeline that doesn't transfer over into another. I used to be able to label the interview in a scratch sequence and it would change that label color in any sequence that clip was in. Not the case anymore.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2018 2
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fact that updates have come and gone and this issue is not fixed is completely unacceptable. What is going on?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2018 1
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just happened to me! I didn't even close my project! I had two sequences open and I clicked on one to copy some clips and then I went back to the other timeline and POOF - all labels gone!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is stealing several hours away from me. Has anyone figured out what is happening and how to fix it. ADOBE! Fewer versions with more consitency please. The fact that I have to loose a function I rely on every time you update is rediculous. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just happened to me, too! All of a sudden, out of nowhere, after editing for hours upon hours, my color labels just disappeared. This Support thread dates back to 2018 -- it's now 2020, and the same problem still exists. Readding color labels is such a tedious waste of time -- another Premiere Pro version shouldn't be released until this bug is fixed!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just happened to me today for the first time ever. I've been working on Premiere for years and then all of a sudden my label colors have disappeared. I'm a guy who uses label colors a lot. I watched youtube vids, read forums and nothing helps. I deleted my media cache and rebooted Premiere but still to no avail. I haven't done anything different today than before so I'm confused. I haven't even updated my Mac OS because I heard the latest update is not a good one for editors. I had label colors this morning and all of a sudden now at 12:30pm, I don't have them. I didn't tnink something as simple as missing label colors would bother me but I am a little upset about this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same has happened to me today after running the latest update yesterday.

You cannot see the colours on seq/ footage etc in the project window  - however, if you drag a labeled clip into the time line you can see its colour there.

Can this be fixed asap as I use colour code/ labels a lot

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

revert to the previous version where the feature was working until adobe does an update...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@dannyc85934510

Make new project import old one, that will restore the labels.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done - that works fine thank you. How frustrating!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 0