Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost everything...

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've been working on a project and I've just accidently clicked on the X on the timeline. I'm pretty furious since I was 99% done and I didn't create any sequences at the start of my project because I'm a Premiere Pro noob....

Autosave hasn't saved since yesterday. Is there anything else I can do? If not... I'm baffled that this "feature exists" and undo doesn't fix it.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

You had to have created a sequence, or there would have been nothing in the timeline. Just find that sequence in the Project Panel and double click on it. It should reopen in the timeline.

Advice we all learned having experiences like yours: save often and use "save a copy" to another drive or "save as" to create backups. 

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You had to have created a sequence, or there would have been nothing in the timeline. Just find that sequence in the Project Panel and double click on it. It should reopen in the timeline.

Advice we all learned having experiences like yours: save often and use "save a copy" to another drive or "save as" to create backups. 

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good lord... you're a LIFE SAVER! I found the sequence in the project panel!

Thank you sir! You've just made my day! 🙂

I will absolutely take that advice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I clicked x and lost my project, I have clicked on all the sequences and tried to open from auto save and I did press save many times so I'm confused why it's gone back to original timeline in all the sequences?? Please help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines