Lost everything...

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've been working on a project and I've just accidently clicked on the X on the timeline. I'm pretty furious since I was 99% done and I didn't create any sequences at the start of my project because I'm a Premiere Pro noob....

Autosave hasn't saved since yesterday. Is there anything else I can do? If not... I'm baffled that this "feature exists" and undo doesn't fix it.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020
You had to have created a sequence, or there would have been nothing in the timeline. Just find that sequence in the Project Panel and double click on it. It should reopen in the timeline.   Advice we all learned having experiences like yours: save often and use "save a copy" to another drive or "save as" to create backups.    Stan

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You had to have created a sequence, or there would have been nothing in the timeline. Just find that sequence in the Project Panel and double click on it. It should reopen in the timeline.

Advice we all learned having experiences like yours: save often and use "save a copy" to another drive or "save as" to create backups. 

Stan

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good lord... you're a LIFE SAVER! I found the sequence in the project panel!

Thank you sir! You've just made my day! 🙂

I will absolutely take that advice!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines