LOST PROJECT

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Project was done I went to upload to YouTube did all the info and started to export the video and realized 'oh shoot i forgot a thumbnail' so i cancelled the export and adobe closed out on me saying do you want to report a problem. I figured I didn't need to because they have a good back system with auto save. Nope for someone when I open the file everything is gone. That's a RIP in the chat from me, any help or suggestions???

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LOST PROJECT

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Project was done I went to upload to YouTube did all the info and started to export the video and realized 'oh shoot i forgot a thumbnail' so i cancelled the export and adobe closed out on me saying do you want to report a problem. I figured I didn't need to because they have a good back system with auto save. Nope for someone when I open the file everything is gone. That's a RIP in the chat from me, any help or suggestions???

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

some reason**

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check the auto-save folder?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I checked everyplace I know where the folder could be. It's there but when I open it nothing is on the project

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0