• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Sequence

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently started using Premiere Pro. Saved a new project after working on for 6 hours. When I opened the file today, all I had were the clips loaded in the bottom left, with no sequence or timeline associated with it. I have loaded Autosaves in hopes to find a sequence, but to no avail. Help would be greatly appeciated. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by any chance do you have any text loaded in the search area in the project/bin?  If so, delete it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there was no text, I have all the clips and photos wanted in the media browser but no sequences in the timeline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you look within the folders in the project panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines