• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Sequence

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I created a new project and built out a sequence. I saved the project and then when I come back the next day and load the project there is no sequence. I search my project bin and there are no sequences. I have 6 different Auto-save backups and none of them contains a single sequence. I have carefully searched each one but nthong. I saved this to an external drive and all the clips are in the bin, everything is there except the sequence I spent several hours on yesterday. Is there anything else I can do short of doing it all again? Thanks,

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've carefully searched and tried everything I can find online on this. I ended up redoing it and the first thing I did was to make sure to name and save my sequence and confirm it was in the bin. Nonetheless it's odd that I had a sequence in a saved project that I worked on for hours and had multiple Auto-Save backups that just disappeared. I saw several posts that were similar that makes me feel like there may be an underlying issue. I haave Adobe Premiere Pro Version 14.4.0 (Build 38). I have a 2013 iMac 3.5 GHz i7 with 16 GB RAM on MacOS Mojave and video is stored on an external TB RAID drive. I'd love to better understand this so I don't make this mistake again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you only have the one bin? If you accidentally created another bin, the sequence might be in there. Or in a bin higher up in the heirarchy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

can you please send a screenshot of your project panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines