• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loud audio in source monitor

Participant ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have sound level difference between source monitor and timeline. How is that possible? Pr 14.9

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because the Source monitor shows the original image typically, without necessarily including effects. On a sequence in the Timeline panel, any applied effects are shown ... and heard.

So if there is something done to a clip on a sequence, this would be typical behavior.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no any effects on my clips!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JeDiBanKai,

It may have something to do with your screen recording. These aren't recorded in the most reliable formats (VFR, highly compressed audio).

Can you test with a more reliable piece of media, like that from a camcorder? If that proves to be working, then look into transcoding your media before importing it.

I would try that.

Thank You,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Camcorder media are fine. If transcoding can solve my problem why I have such huge difference even after Audition export?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines