• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

low-level exception occurred in: (Transmit::Startup)

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can anyone tell me what this is and how to fix it?

low-level exception occurred in: (Transmit::Startup)

Thanks so much,

Brian

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just so you know, you're not alone.  I have the same issue and unable to resolve it.

Do let me know if you manage to resolve it.

Thanks

Ted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe I have solved my experience with this issue. From older versions, I had copied these files into the current MediaCore folder. After removing them, I no longer get the error. I don't know if them being there actually caused any conflicts within the software, but it's nice not seeing the Warning Icon in the corner.BMDTransmit.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Where are these files located? Can you show your process?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It's been a few years, and I've not had the issue since, so I've forgotten most of the process. I think I narrowed it down to those files I mentioned because things were running well until I copied them from the plugins folder of an earlier version of Premiere. I vaguely recall those files had something to do with a 3D modeling application I use called Blender. Try looking in the Plug-Ins/Common folder ( C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro 2021\Plug-Ins\Common ). Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Worked for me.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BrianG61's solution worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you found a solution. Using the CC cleaner from time to time is a good idea to avoid such issues

Uninstall using the Adobe CC Cleaner: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines