Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri Color - 'Color Wheels & Match' - Analyzing Problem

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys.

Major Annoyance today.  Trying to Color Correct a Wedding, and I've learned to color correct with the 'Color Match' feature with Lumetri.  I've found it extremely useful.  Problem is, it's stuck.  I've tried updating premiere to the latest version.  I've tried turning off my computer and re-starting.  I'm about out of ideas.  It just sits there.  It's been 'analyzing' for about 30 minutes when normally it works in about half a second.

Help please!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happe too if you create a new project and just import two shot and use the color match feature?

And when you create a new sequence and and copy paste the faulty sequence into the new one, does that solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

embed.jpg

...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines