Copy link to clipboard
I'm in the middle of a Lumetri Pixelation struggle follow-up. I had the same pixelation issue with CUDA and Lumetri Color as discussed before
(e.g. post 1 https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/lumetri-color-causes-pixelation-cuda/td-p/11203442?page=...
post 2 https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/artifacts-caused-by-lumetri-color/td-p/11259782?page=1).
I updated my Nvidia drivers. Pixelation is gone, but now the image quality is awful (see CUDA ON vs CUDA OFF pics below).
- Tried all sorts of drivers old/newer/latest, but no luck
- When CUDA is off, the picture is perfect, but rendering of the timeline is slow
- Did all googling I could, no luck
- CPU AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X 16-Core Processor
- Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
- GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
- Windows 10 Pro
PLEASE HELP DECIDE:
- Should I just wait for a new driver of test more drivers?
- Does my GPU or other hardware look faulty?
- Am I missing some other solution (e.g. certain serrints)?
Thanks for help. If I need to provide more details, will happily do so.
I don´t see any difference between the two pictures, please show us what to look for and where it is in the CUDA ON picture.
What driver do you use today and what exact version of Premiere Pro do you use? (Help > About Premiere Pro)