Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri Color Glitching

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone.

I have noticed as of 06/24/2020 that when going to adjust the Hue vs Hue or Hue vs Saturation sliders under the Lumetri Color panel, my footage gets this white glitchy blocky overlay on it. I also noticed this only happened after updating NVIDIA graphics drivers on 06/24/2020. I have tried installing previous versions of Premiere Pro and the problem still persists. Anyone else struggling with this too? See attached screenshots for more detail.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not just the Lumetri: vignette, adding look in Creative, adding Curves the footage gets glitchy for me, but also basics transitions. Can we recieve a fix update in order to finilize the videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a workaround for now. Go to this link and download this version of NVIDIA graphics driver. Once I did a clean install of this v446.14 graphics driver, everything got back to normal.

LINK: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/159887/en-us?ncid=afm-chs-44270&ranMID=44270&ranE...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solution works.

Having faced this issue in the morning, I kept tinkering with the Premiere/AE versions (which worked for me until yesterday) and the Graphic Drivers. I think I tried all of the past Studio Drivers and Game Ready Drivers. Even this one.

The driver in this link, this version works. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are welcome. I really hope NVIDIA gets word of this because I think it is a pretty major bug in their newest driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think is the update of nVidia Studio Driver, that's the only thing I updated yesterday that may have couse this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I'm having the exact same problem, very frustrating as I have clients waiting on their videos - meanwhile anything and everything in my timelines with a color wheel/curve adjustment is completely trashed. And like you, only started happening after the latest studio driver. The driver marketed as being optimised for the Adobe suite... So, I consider my user experience thouroughly enhanced! Will dry that link you posted, thanks 🙂

glitch4.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We always have to be wary of GPU drivers ... sometimes you need to move forward, sometimes you need to roll back. Currently, the latest Nvidia drivers have been causing issues in both Premiere and Resolve.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just got the same problem. I didn't noticed it could be a reason of the nvidia update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines