• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri color is not an Accelerated Effects

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a quick test on my AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Dell laptop using my Sony a6300 4K video 3840 x 2160 MP4/MOV H.264 4:2:0. I have the H264/HEVC hardware accelerated decoding/encoding for AMD enabled and the mercury payback engine GPU OpencCL enabled too. I made 3 tests: 1st test, I added 3 accelerated effects for the same video on the timeline, Brightness/Contrast, Color balance (RGB) and Gamma correction. 2nd test I used 1 accelerated effects FilmConvert Nitrate. 3rd test I used 1 accelerated effects Lumetri color.

The 1st test, yellow render line, playback was smooth and had no drop frames, the 30secs video was exported in 50 secs, Avg CPU 13% & Avg GPU 50%. The 2nd test, yellow render line, playback was smooth with no drop frames and export time was 1min & 2secs, Avg CPU 12% & Avg GPU 45%. The 3rd test, red render line, playback was a disaster, choppy and freezes, export time was 7mins & 23secs. Avg CPU 80% & Avg GPU 7%.

ALL 3 videos were exported in H.264, render at max depth, CBR bitrate 100 and max render quality.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"UPDATE". Lumetri color is back on track. I updated to 14.6 and Lumetri is working again as an accelerated effect.

Well done Adobe! thank you for your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines