• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri color issue

Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was editing a video a usual and i have this unexpected glith when i colorgrade my footage. If i turn off effects the glitch disappears, the issue is with colorgrading. I have never had this issue before and this is my first time editing with the new version on PP i installed a couple days ago, so i guess it may have something to do with the new versionCaptura de pantalla (194).pngCaptura de pantalla (195).png.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

If you are running a recent Nvidia GPU, the problem lies in the newly released 451.48 drivers. Both the Game Ready and the Studio Drivers suffer from the same problem. Until that gets resolved, we recommend reverting to the 446.14 Game Ready Driver or the 442.92 Studio Driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be a GPU drvier issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Defintely looks like it, Andy. Thanks, man.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and I'm running on a Geforce 1080.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any more details, Max? It would be great to get more to go on.

Thanks, man.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have the answer,

I updated my Nvidia GTX 1080 last night and I had this problem since. Today I tried to downgrade to the previous update and now all the problems are gone. So it is definitely a GPU driver issue.

Good luck.

Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my gpu drivers last night too, it might be that. I have a GTX 1050, did you find a way to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue, and I'm halfway through a video edit project that I've half exported and need to complete the final two videos by the end of this weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mikey,

Hey there. We need full details about your system and media please. Otherwise, we're probably going to misfire on the diagnosis.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin

I think it is GPU related with the nVidia graphics. I found another post on the support site that recommended redownloading the driver and this time doing a custom install and ticking the "perform clean install" box. I have done this, but interestingly it didn't solve the issue on my computer. But what has solved the issue is changing the project setting from using the Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA) to the Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (OpenCL). So at least, until there is a fix from the nVidia side, I can still render out my current projects. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

agustinp50639925,

Sorry about this. Awfully weird. Looks GPU releated, therefore, we need full details about your system and media please.  Can you make that happen?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated the gpu drivers last night, it might be that. These are my pc specs:

-GTX 1050

-i7 7700HQ

-16GB RAM

Do you need anything else?

Thanks,

Agustin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known issue, roll back a driver.

For me with a 1070ti its 445.87. Solid in Pr and Ae which also had a driver issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are running a recent Nvidia GPU, the problem lies in the newly released 451.48 drivers. Both the Game Ready and the Studio Drivers suffer from the same problem. Until that gets resolved, we recommend reverting to the 446.14 Game Ready Driver or the 442.92 Studio Driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried reinstalling those drivers and now Premier works properly.

Thank you!

Agustin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How can you roll back the drivers? Not sure how to do that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines