• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri Color Panel Unresponsive - Premiere Pro CC 2021

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm extremely frustrated with Premiere. I'm finalizing a video for a client that needs to get done today, but the Lumetri Color Panel is unresponsive. I'm using the default "Color" workspace on just one monitor (I had a second but wasn't sure if that was part of the problem). Intel i9-10900k 3.7ghz, 64gb RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070. The issues are as follows (they occur individually for the most part):

- have clip selected in timeline, but Lumetri shows a different clip selected

- Lumetri panel greyed out

- Lumetri panel NOT greyed out, but unresponsive (tabs won't open, sliders won't move, etc,)

- it won't let me select another clip in the timeline. I have to save the project, and then it'll allow me to select a different clip

EVENTUALLY, it decides to work long enough for me to fix a clip, but it's completely bogging down my workflow and output schedule.

I'm really losing patience with Premiere. The program's lack of consistency is hurting my work and my income, and that's unacceptable for a product that costs over $500/yr. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, that's bad. And puzzling. I'm trying to figure out even what could be an issue there. It's been rock solid for me.

What driver are you using for the GPU? If it's a 'game-ready' driver, dump it and use a Studio driver. That's the one thing that is always an issue with Nvidia cards.

I would also suggest creating a new project, copy and paste the sequence into the new project, and see if that works.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tips Neil. Unfortunately those did not work (although I did have Nvidia on the gaming driver, so thanks!)

It randomly started working long enough for me to finish the project, however, I'm now on another project and it is happening once again 😐

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dang.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.

On both my laptop and Desktop.

My Desktop has an RX480, my laptop has an RTX 2060. Both have different projects open. Only thing really in common is CC 2021.

I cannot minimise effects in the effects control panel. Some variables are unadjustable.

Incredibly frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That must be a problem installation or something, odd you have it on both computers. As this is not something happening across the user base

For additional data, what media (and created by what), what media storage, and what effects are you using?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines