Highlighted

Lumetri colour is not being exported

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done every possible thing to make sure that my colour corrections are being exported but nothing has worked. 

ZERO colour correction when I export from premiere and zERO colour correction when I throw it into media encoder. 

Ive unchecked the import natively in media encoder and  restarted it, ive imported all my LUTs into BOTH application folders, I've uninstalled and re installed my programs. 

It will not export the colour corrections ive made on my video and i've ALSO tested it to see if it was just quicktime by uploading it onto vimeo, yt and vlc. 

nothing has worked help me please 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lumetri colour is not being exported

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done every possible thing to make sure that my colour corrections are being exported but nothing has worked. 

ZERO colour correction when I export from premiere and zERO colour correction when I throw it into media encoder. 

Ive unchecked the import natively in media encoder and  restarted it, ive imported all my LUTs into BOTH application folders, I've uninstalled and re installed my programs. 

It will not export the colour corrections ive made on my video and i've ALSO tested it to see if it was just quicktime by uploading it onto vimeo, yt and vlc. 

nothing has worked help me please 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0
MyerPj LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<<ive imported all my LUTs into BOTH application folders>>

That doesn't sound promissing. Here's where I believe they go. Don't use Program Files for anything of your own.

• C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\LUTs\Creative
  • C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\LUTs\Technical

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0