• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri Curves doesn't work

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried it on Windows 14.2 then just upgraded to 14.3 still doesn't work.  Notice the before (CC, 1 attached) and after photos (CC,2)

  

attached.  When you select a point in any of the Lumetri Creative Curves add a simple 1 pt dot in HUE vs SATURATION and the screen display and output monitor turn to digital noise.  The footage this happened on was Z-Cam ProResLT 4K.  I checked on an older project -GH5 mpeg4 long gop 4k 100mbps 8bit- and the same exact thing happened.  I trashed preferences (alt + restart) and nothing was resolved. 

The only difference ithe 2 screen grabs is the single point in the yellow on the Hue vs Sat Curve.  If I add more points the problem persists, If I delete all points the image clears up perfectly similar to CC,1 image.  I should also note that I did update Nvidea drivers to 451.48 with a release date of yesterday.

Thoughts?

CC, 1.pngCC, 2 CURVES IS A MESS.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

It is an issue with the latest NVIDIA drivers. Rolling back the drivers will resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is an issue with the latest NVIDIA drivers. Rolling back the drivers will resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines