• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri not rendering in media encoder

Participant ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lumetri is not rendering in media encoder on the newest version of pr and media encoder.

i tried changing the render engine to software only and that did not work.

i'm on a pc.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Using like that it would have to be copied to the same place in the Media Encoder files. Which are used by each app in *relative* link, not absolute. In other words,  "3rd LUT in folder by computer alphanumeric order".

Which is why for anything you do to change things up, using the external LUT locations is best. They still appear in the scrolled lists, and one location works for all app. Premiere, AfterEffects, MediaEncoder, and Prelude.

On my phone or I'd provide the chart of proper locations.

N

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Number-dot-number versions of both the Pr and Me apps from their Help/About menus, please?

Are you using any LUTs?

And is the option in MediaEncoder's preferences for "Import sequences natively" on or off?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Arri default within creative tab.

Sent from my iPhone

Wilky Black

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hayzensproductions,

Sorry to hear this. Please let us know more about your system specifications (CPU, GPU and RAM). Also, when you say that Lumetri is not rendering, do you mean that the applied LUT is not rendering or is the LUT along with the other Lumetri adjustments are not rendering? Also, please try to render the timeline (Sequence > Render In to Out) and check if you get a preview with the LUT/Lumetri applied.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it was working fine on cc2018.

Cpu i7

Gpu nvidia 1080

32gb ram

Everything exports fine from pr. If you just export. However if you send to media encoder the lumetri effect does not render. I have not tried other effects.

Some form of it renders as the footage does not look like my RED log files.

However it is not the actual look.

Is there a way i can upload screen shots? I can show you exactly what it is doing.

Sent from my iPhone

Wilky Black

Hayzen's Productions

www.hayzensproductions.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the computer you can just drag/drop screen grabs onto your reply box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to get screen shots.

However, i learned that it will export lumetri. Im having problems with it exporting a lut within lumetri.

Sent from my iPhone

Wilky Black

Hayzen's Productions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is that LUT stored on disc?

If it's one you've acquired but put in the Program/package file folders, that's the problem. NOT a good location.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It came with adobe.

It is the arri default. I have not tried rendering with any others.

Wilky Black

Hayzen’s Productions

<http://www.HayzensProductions.com> www.HayzensProductions.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the Basic tab?

That should be solid.

First check the program files for MediaEncoder and make sure the same LUT is in the same folder there.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually. No. From the creative tab. You have way more control of the lut there.

Sent from my iPhone

Wilky Black

Hayzen's Productions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm away from my computer right now.

You're right there are more options in the Creative tab, and that's actually a better place to use a tech/correction LUT than the Basic tab.

But I don't recall the Arri LUT being in the Creative tab's  drop-down list. Did you copy it there?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct. I copied it. And it worked fine in cc2018.

It still works fine when rendering from pr but not from media encoder.

Sent from my iPhone

Wilky Black

Hayzen's Productions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using like that it would have to be copied to the same place in the Media Encoder files. Which are used by each app in *relative* link, not absolute. In other words,  "3rd LUT in folder by computer alphanumeric order".

Which is why for anything you do to change things up, using the external LUT locations is best. They still appear in the scrolled lists, and one location works for all app. Premiere, AfterEffects, MediaEncoder, and Prelude.

On my phone or I'd provide the chart of proper locations.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome!!!!! Thank you!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Wilky Black

Hayzen's Productions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not just a lumetri color issue because you remove lumetri and export and this still persists at least for me I can't reproduce on 2013 Premiere Pro CC 2018 on 2013 MacBook Pro but this happens on my new computer MacBook Pro CC 2019 with Premiere Pro CC 2018 and 2019 (tried both). None of the adjustments inside of the Premiere work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make sure you have unchecked "Import Sequence Natively" in Media Encoder settings. I'm replying to this because I had to find the answer somewhere else, but this was one of the first pages that appeared when searching.

https://lutify.me/docs/my-color-edits-arent-exported-from-premiere-pro-what-should-i-do/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, but this workaround is just a band-aid for the actual issue. Installing the LUTs in the proper location: Try locating them here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/looks-and-luts.html

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines