Lumetri presets not working for me (won't let me open it), and I get a red cross on MA video transit

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have recently purchased premiere 2020 and I cannot open the lumetri settings, there are also video transitions called MA that when I put them, a red cross appears as if it were a watermark in the entire transition and I cannot remove it.

If someone could help me I would appreciate it very much, since I have contacted the technical service 2 times and they have not been able to solve anything.

Thank you very much in advance.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lumetri presets not working for me (won't let me open it), and I get a red cross on MA video transit

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have recently purchased premiere 2020 and I cannot open the lumetri settings, there are also video transitions called MA that when I put them, a red cross appears as if it were a watermark in the entire transition and I cannot remove it.

If someone could help me I would appreciate it very much, since I have contacted the technical service 2 times and they have not been able to solve anything.

Thank you very much in advance.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there's a red X across the program monitor when you apply an effect that typically means you have a purchased effect still in trial mode, not licensed.

The Lumetri panel is in the Color workspace, or from going to the Workspace menu and selecting it.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil, thank you very much for your answer, the truth is that these transitions have appeared to me when I bought the 2020 premiere, and I don't really know if they are paid, the story is that I have not done anything that I know of (they appear there, I don't I have bought from nowhere that I know of).

As for the lumetri thing, I do see it on the panel, but it doesn't display, and I don't know why, it won't let me open it, that's the problem.

It also doesn't allow me to import transitions from anywhere.

Thanks for your time, a hug.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere does not add transitions on its own.

MA means Motion Array which you downloaded at some point in the past.

Uninstall MA.

As for the rest of the issues.

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2020 0