Highlighted

Luts in Lumetri

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm dealing with an technical issue for a long time. Need your help please;) Premiere Pro always crashes when adding a Lut into the Creative panel (Lumetri). When I switch between the LUTs and click the preview pic, it freezes.
I don’t know what to do!!
The message "low-level exeption occurred in: Lumetri Color (AEVideoFilter:14)" Is poped and everything crashes and stucks...

yes i put the Luts in the right library, and no - the Luts are fine. Final cut works with them just great.

i really don't know what to do. It makes the workflow with premiere to a nightmare...

thanks

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Luts in Lumetri

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm dealing with an technical issue for a long time. Need your help please;) Premiere Pro always crashes when adding a Lut into the Creative panel (Lumetri). When I switch between the LUTs and click the preview pic, it freezes.
I don’t know what to do!!
The message "low-level exeption occurred in: Lumetri Color (AEVideoFilter:14)" Is poped and everything crashes and stucks...

yes i put the Luts in the right library, and no - the Luts are fine. Final cut works with them just great.

i really don't know what to do. It makes the workflow with premiere to a nightmare...

thanks

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it happens also when I reinstall the program 

it happens when I switch between "metal"/Opencl/software only...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By putting in the correct Library, I take you mean in the following locations, and not in the Program/Package folder location ...

Lumetri LUTs Looks Findable Locations.PNG

Next, what are your computer specs? OS/CPU/RAM/GPU/GPU driver? Where are you getting or making those LUTs?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Neil, 

Yes, these are the Libraries  i put the Luts in.

we are talking about Imac 27, macOS Catalina, 64 Ram, Radeon pro 8 Gb... 

premiere pro version is 2020...

And actually, it Happens with every Lut i choose.

Luts from iwltbap, Cinecom, StudioPlanet...

I tried to solve this issue with So many directions, and didn't succeed...

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you export a LUT from the Lumetri panel, park it there, does it work to access properly?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, didn't understand. what do u mean When u say "export a Lut"..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export a LUT directly from the Lumetri panel. Most settings can be included.

Export LUT.png

Then put that where your problematic LUTs are stored, and see if Lumetri likes this one better.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try it... 

but it's weird...Final Cut, for example works fine with every single LUT...

this error message:

"low-level exeption occurred in: Lumetri Color (AEVideoFilter:14)"

What it it mean?

did you see it before?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not an engineer here at all ... just another user. So the codes don't mean that much.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0