• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac OS 10.14.06

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am currently running Mojave 10.14.6 and am unable to upgrade due to running an old version of ProTools. Will premier pro support this OS for the foreseeable future? I don't want to buy a years worth of PP unless it's going to be useable for that period. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't speak for Adobe but Mojave is currently the oldest MacOS operating system to be currently supported under the latest versions of Premiere Pro (14.5 and up). Premiere Pro 2019 and earlier versions of 2020 support back to High Sierra.

I would suspect you'll be OK for next year ... and don't forget if Mojave IS dropped in future versions you can still stay with  a version that does support Mojave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and what kind of mac are you running?  If you have a large enough boot drive, you can have multiple partitions with different OS's... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's an iMac. 21.5 inch. I think 1tb and 8gb RAM. 2.8Ghz quad core intel core i5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines