• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

macOS crashes with Premiere Pro 14.2 and 14.3

Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last 2 versions of Premiere Pro is crashing Mac os. 

Adobe is not responding on foruns and what is worse is that there is one post called "welcome to Premiere Pro 14.3" that had many bad replies from users and that replies just disappeared. 

The most strange thing is that when we open the post the first reply is maybe the only "nice" reply made one month ago... 

Isn't it strange that the post was seen more than 3k times but has only 4 replies? 

My replies vanished... 

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 14.3 is running without issues on my medium level iMac with OS 10.15.6.

You might want to post system info, media properties and problems you are having to see if someone can help you.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iThinky,
I am Kevin, the community manager for the forum. I'm sorry for the confusion as I just took my virtual shears to the forum (better than my own haircut, I assure you). I'm the one responsible for editing posts here.

By "shears" I mean that I often edit illegal parts of posts (personal data, email addresses, websites), move posts inside this forum, move posts to other fourms, merge posts together, change the titles to posts (like I just did with yours) and all sorts of modifications other than deleting posts. I do this for various editorial reasons, mainly for searchability, and to actually draw focus to a wholly unrelated issue (like the guy crashing with Thai text on that thread, it's a bug!), but it's against policy to alter the body of one's content or message (unless you really feel the need for profanity, and the other stuff I mentioned then, yes, I do delete that).

That said. I do not delete posts unless I absolutely have to, and when I do, I document the process. Your posts are still there, I just moved 'em out of the main 14.3 post in hopes of getting you some actual hope. You can find them by heading to your profile page, which is here.

Why "leave the nice stuff?" Welp, the purpose of the thread was to discuss the new features, but since it's a highlighted post, people just pile in there not wanting to discuss the topic, but to highjack the thread with their own issue.

The better thing to do if you have a 14.3 issue is to create a brand new post. One that highlights your issue, with your information. So we can focus on that.  

I really apologize for the confusion. I will make sure an email gets out to everyone that gets a pruning from yours truly.

If we could get your system info, we could assist you better right now. I see from another post that you're operating with a 2012 iMac with a 4th gen or older CPU. If so, that would not meet system requirements and would explain your woes quite a bit. If you have a supported system, then do let us know, OK?

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin.

Thanks for the reply. I'm not trying to make a mess. I love Adobe software and i use it for many years. I'm working with a 2015 macbook pro and 2019 27inch iMac. (yes i still have the 2012 imac but it's a pain to work with Premiere on it).

I think that Adobe Support really answers on time and that is something that we may congratulate and wish for. But i feel that the last year Creative Cloud apps are not so reliable as we would expect.

Maybe your American customers receive the best comunication from you but i don't feel close information in other parts of the world. We just pay every month, receive the updates and hope for the best... 

I'm sure that you all do your best and let's hope that you will deliver great stuff in the future. 

Thanks again for your reply. I'm trying to solve the problem with Adobe support.

Kind regards,

Claudio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines