• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Magic Bullet Looks Blank tab

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So im editing a video, Throw on the Effect looks, I click Edit Look and the tab pops up but its blank.

ive tried reinstalling the plugin, premiere and restarted my computer. Still doesnt work.

Proof:

scrnli_2_25_2021_11-48-00 AM.png

Not sure if you can see it but this is what it looks like.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Trix,

I would try reinstalling the plug-ins. Can you try that? Check also compatibility here: https://www.redgiant.com/support/compatibility/host-applications/

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like i said, I reinstalled the plugin, and my computer is compatible with magic bullet looks.

Do i reinstall Red Giant over all??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried reinstalling Red Giant Manager and it still doesnt work. Also forgot to say im using a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about that. Can you contact Red Giant Support? I am not seeing any other reports of the plug-in malfunctioning. Let us know what they say.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines