• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mainsight / workingspace on premiere pro

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I accidentally klicked something wrong and lost the default settings of premiere pro editing-workspace. So when I need to add effect and klick "Effecs" I lose the sight of the video... so I can not add/try different effects and see the video at same time, for i need to klick back to "Editing" the see the changes. When I go to "Audio" or "Graphics" the videowindow is still there. So I have lost it on Effects only. Help, anyone?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mee5,

To restore the default layout, select the Effects workspace & navigate to Window > Workspaces > Reset to Saved Layout.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you are referring to here are "Workspaces" (on top of your screen). These are different from panels, which you get from Window menu.

If you want to use a panel, use Window menu and not workspace.

In different workspaces, panels appear in different locations (for example, Effects panel is in bottom left corner in Editing workspace but on the right side in Effects workspace).

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines