• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make a cut in timeline and audio ahead of cut drops out, can undo the cut and audio is back, why??

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I make a cut and everything ahead of the cut loses audio. I can undo the cut and audio is back. My temporary solution is to match frame with clip, drag it into a new sequence, and continue editing there, but the issue eventually reveals itself again. I spent a long time trying a dozen things with the adobe chat customer service thing and nothing worked. Interestingly, I can export the section that's lost audio and the export has audio, so I guess it's a playback issue or something. I've attached screenshots just to give you an idea (though hard to see with audio, I'm playing for both screenshots but loses audio levels after make cut). I'm using most updated version of premiere. My comp is iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), Mojave 10.14.6, 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7, 32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3. PLEASE HELP! This issue is driving me crazy. So far it hasn't happened with any other project files so far, but making working in this project file hard. 

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?