Highlighted

MAKE A CUT ON ALL MARKERS AT THE SAME TIME

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Community,

I'm searching for a shortcut or a "script action" to have the ability to make a "cut through everything" at every marker I've already set simultaneously.

That would save so much time. Does anyone have a solution for that?

Untitled.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MAKE A CUT ON ALL MARKERS AT THE SAME TIME

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Community,

I'm searching for a shortcut or a "script action" to have the ability to make a "cut through everything" at every marker I've already set simultaneously.

That would save so much time. Does anyone have a solution for that?

Untitled.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 31, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short update... 

I created a keyboard shortcut in premiere for "go to next marker" on my "H"-key, wich basically moves the playhead to the next marker when I press "H" on my keyboard. Then I created a shortcut for "Add edit to all Tracks" to my "G"-key wich adds a cut through the whole timeline, exept for tracks that are locked.
Now I can press alternately H and G on my keyboard and cut everything in just seconds. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 1