Make an Object Move in a Circle Without Rotating

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to animate a basic electron moving around the nucleus how do I make the object move around a perfect circle without rotating like an electron rotates, thanks! All the tutorials are of After Effects so help would be appreciated

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Make an Object Move in a Circle Without Rotating

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to animate a basic electron moving around the nucleus how do I make the object move around a perfect circle without rotating like an electron rotates, thanks! All the tutorials are of After Effects so help would be appreciated

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A simple  motion would do like a very basic version of an electron revolving around the nucleus

like in this video thanks a lot!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Draw a big circle then animate the electron over the edge of the big circle.

Not perfect but still...

afbeelding.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2020 1
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use Ann's method, nest it and use Time Remapping to get the speed variation as in the video.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2020 1
Ann Bens LATEST
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Move first and last keyframe further apart and set them to Ease out/in.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2020 0