• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make only one color visual including greys.

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really simple question here but I cant seem to find a good work around. 
I want to isolate one color ( specifically green ) and give it a glow. Example below that I did in Animate.

I tried color leave. But that leaves all the greys and I cant find a clean way to key out all of the grey. And have it overlay the original footage with a gausian blur. Luma key doesnt work as there are colors just as bright as the greens. 
And as far as I can tell, theres no invert masks or reverse masks. If that was the case id just key the green and reverse it and layer it over again. Ive tried many things and im feeling like a dope at the moment. any help is very cool.

GLOWING
Screenshot_4.png

NOT GLOWING

Screenshot_3.png

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Alpha Adjust effect lets you invert an alpha channel. So you could try a 'Color Key' effect to choose your green, invert the alpha via Alpha Adjust...then apply blur and color correction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines