Highlighted

Make phone-recorded audio sound in-the-room?

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all -

I have voice audio recorded on a phone that I'd like to EQ to sound like the speaker is in the room.  I am a complete novice with audio work.  Is there a preset that will remove the tinniness and make the voice cleaner and deeper?  In other words: I don't want to add the "phone" sound, I want to *remove* the "phone" sound.

Any basics or quick tricks I can use?  I'm on Premiere 14.3.2.  Thanks!

TOPICS
Audio, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Make phone-recorded audio sound in-the-room?

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all -

I have voice audio recorded on a phone that I'd like to EQ to sound like the speaker is in the room.  I am a complete novice with audio work.  Is there a preset that will remove the tinniness and make the voice cleaner and deeper?  In other words: I don't want to add the "phone" sound, I want to *remove* the "phone" sound.

Any basics or quick tricks I can use?  I'm on Premiere 14.3.2.  Thanks!

TOPICS
Audio, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 1