Highlighted

make Premiere Pro 2020 launch by default?

New Here ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I click on any project, no matter what version on Premiere it was created in, Premiere Pro 2019 lauches. How do I set my system to default to launching Premiere Pro 2020 without deleting Premiere Pro 2019? Thanks

On a Mac (Catalina) you also right click the file to get the "Open With" drop down menu; then hold the Option key down and "Open With" switches to "Always Open With" and the default can be changed.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

make Premiere Pro 2020 launch by default?

New Here ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I click on any project, no matter what version on Premiere it was created in, Premiere Pro 2019 lauches. How do I set my system to default to launching Premiere Pro 2020 without deleting Premiere Pro 2019? Thanks

On a Mac (Catalina) you also right click the file to get the "Open With" drop down menu; then hold the Option key down and "Open With" switches to "Always Open With" and the default can be changed.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're on Windows, you can right-click a project file and choose Open > Open With...  This opens a diaogue box where you can choose which application will be used and at the bottom of this dialogue box there's a tickbox to make this application the default

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines