Hopefully someone here can help with this. I read a post with a similar title as mine, but the issue was not the same. I'm running into a very strange error while trying to make subclips from longer subclips. This has never been an issue before, but now that I'm running up on a deadline, it's going completely bonkers. I have several source clips of an interview. I subclipped all of the responses to make it more manageable and ran into no issue. Now I want to capture pieces of each response and I'm trying to make subclips from the subclips, but the outputted secondary subclip is not at all what I selected.
For example, I have a 3 minute subclip that I pulled from a 35 minute source clip. I'm trying to create a 30 second subclip from the 3 minute one, but instead of creating the 30 second subclip, it's creating a 2 minute subclip from a completely different part of the source clip. And this is happening for all of the subclips made from the source clip.
Nope. Still happening. I'm at such a late stage that I don't have time to redo any of it or reinstall Premiere. I'm using a workaround of dragging the first subclip into my sequence and then trimming it down. It's time consuming but it's getting the job done.
Strange. Hope you'll find a solution. By the way, creating subsclip is a type of workflow but not the only one. I have made many interviews and never used subclips. This being said, it doesn't solve your problem. If you find any solution, please let us know.