Highlighted

Making a Adjustment Layer adjust Motion Control

Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so I'm trying to add some fake handheld motion control to all of my footage, so like a MASTER adjustment layer. How can I do this? It's basically non-responsive to motion control. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BrandedChannels | Adobe Community Professional

Adjustment layers are not intended for motion control, but for purposes of adding effects, such as color grading (Lumetri) or other video effects.

If you want a camerashake to occur on a group of clips, select those, nest them and then add your desired motion effect to the nested sequence on the timeline.

Topics

Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Making a Adjustment Layer adjust Motion Control

Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so I'm trying to add some fake handheld motion control to all of my footage, so like a MASTER adjustment layer. How can I do this? It's basically non-responsive to motion control. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BrandedChannels | Adobe Community Professional

Adjustment layers are not intended for motion control, but for purposes of adding effects, such as color grading (Lumetri) or other video effects.

If you want a camerashake to occur on a group of clips, select those, nest them and then add your desired motion effect to the nested sequence on the timeline.

Topics

Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh I see. That would be a good addition though, I really don't like always having to nest whole projects. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines