Making a preset that applies keyframes at certain times?

Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've gotten a few presets that use the feature and I've been wanting to create a preset that essentially a transition that's unique to myself that'll I'll be able to use multiple times easily. So I've seen some keyframes for presets move depending on how long the clip is, how do people do this?

For my situation I want to be able to apply keyframes for my preset at start of the clip, 10 frames in, 20 frames in, then 20 frames from the end, 10 frames from the end, and at the end. If you cant do this with frames, time would also work. Is there a possibility I can achieve this?

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Making a preset that applies keyframes at certain times?

Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've gotten a few presets that use the feature and I've been wanting to create a preset that essentially a transition that's unique to myself that'll I'll be able to use multiple times easily. So I've seen some keyframes for presets move depending on how long the clip is, how do people do this?

For my situation I want to be able to apply keyframes for my preset at start of the clip, 10 frames in, 20 frames in, then 20 frames from the end, 10 frames from the end, and at the end. If you cant do this with frames, time would also work. Is there a possibility I can achieve this?

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2020 0
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One way:

Create a new sequence and add clips to the sequence.  Add effects and keyframes.

Then right click  > Copy on a clip from the Effects Sequence and right click  > Paste Attributes to clip to a corresponding clip in the main sequence.

You can save the Effects Sequence as a project and import that project into each new project.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue im having is that the clips im applying it to are different lengths so the keyframes either go too far or not far enough and i have top manually adjust them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There may be a setting for that.

I'm not at my editing computer now, but I'll try to find a solution for you when I go there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
gerikp LATEST
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are three choices of what you can do with keyframes when saving presets. Scale, Anchor to in point, and Anchor to our point. It's detailed what each of them does in this document https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/premiere-pro/using/effect-presets.ug.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0