Highlighted

Making clones of myself

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Is it possible to make a clone out of myself, in a way that I kinda just cut around the border of my body, copy and paste so that I have an army of myself doing the same actions at the same time? (I saw those clone videos using masking where each clone is doing different things or they can interact with each other, but that's not what I want.) Imagine an army of stormtroopers walking and doing everything exactly at the same time. I want to do that by cloning myself. Is that possible? (Solution using other programs are also welcome!)

Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Making clones of myself

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Is it possible to make a clone out of myself, in a way that I kinda just cut around the border of my body, copy and paste so that I have an army of myself doing the same actions at the same time? (I saw those clone videos using masking where each clone is doing different things or they can interact with each other, but that's not what I want.) Imagine an army of stormtroopers walking and doing everything exactly at the same time. I want to do that by cloning myself. Is that possible? (Solution using other programs are also welcome!)

Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

shoot in front of a green screen and then key out the background.  You can do it in Premier but After Effects will probaby do a better job but regardless, without shooting with multiple cameras, the results will be pretty flat and unrealistic.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0