Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MARK IN MARK OUT Subtitles

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am studying the way to work the subtitles faster and my question is:

Is there any way to mark in and mark out the subtitltes sub-clips on the timeline (not the global clip, the black boxes, I mean). Also What is the tool to not move the entire clip. Always I´m moving the clip and only want  to move the black boxes

I miss some extra tools specifily for subtitles to speed up my workflow. Maybe there are someones but I can´t find them. Thanks

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, the Subtitle tool needs a little rework, IMHO...

Please feel free to file a feature request on Adobe Uservoice: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PR's timeline tools for captions are not efficieint. And yes, it is hard to "grab" the entire stream vs a single caption and vice versa. Zoom in can help, and you have probably already done that.

For a click-to-time experience, I'd use a dedicated tool like the free SubtitleEdit.

But the public Premiere Pro Beta has a new caption workflow that is using the essential graphics engine. This eliminates many of the problems with captions, in addition to adding new features. But because of those changes, I don't expect any changes in the current caption system. The beta captions are getting closer to being ready for primetime...

I believe the timeline tools will be much better.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! 

It´s a shame because the approach is good but there are only four things missing to make it work fast and perfect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines