Highlighted

Markers are not visible on my clips on timeline

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

The markers are not visible on my clips on my timeline, I know they are there because I can see them on the source monitor and when I hit M twice, the marker comment box open. Markers on the sequence are visible as normal but on the clips not. I really need to solve this issue. Any clue?

I've got the latest version of Premiere Pro, 14.3.1,

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Meg_The_Dog | Adobe Community Professional

Click the wrench icon in the upper left corner of the timeline and in the drop down menu, make sure Show Clip Markers is toggled on (is checked):

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 2.26.13 PM.png

MtD

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Markers are not visible on my clips on timeline

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

The markers are not visible on my clips on my timeline, I know they are there because I can see them on the source monitor and when I hit M twice, the marker comment box open. Markers on the sequence are visible as normal but on the clips not. I really need to solve this issue. Any clue?

I've got the latest version of Premiere Pro, 14.3.1,

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Meg_The_Dog | Adobe Community Professional

Click the wrench icon in the upper left corner of the timeline and in the drop down menu, make sure Show Clip Markers is toggled on (is checked):

MtD

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MtD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
alex103 LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was easy and fast than I thought. Thank you so much.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines