Markers Freezing Premiere pro 2020 latest upgrade

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found that the latest version of Premiere Pro freezes most of the time when entering Markers on the Timeline.

I am using High Sierra version of Mac OS and can't upgrade this as I use legacy software that won't work with the later systems.

I noticed that a lot of Adobe product upgrades have stopped working with High Sierra but Premiere Pro allowed me to upgrade.

When I go back to the ealier versions of Premiere Pro 2020 the marker function works properly with no freezes.

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Markers Freezing Premiere pro 2020 latest upgrade

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found that the latest version of Premiere Pro freezes most of the time when entering Markers on the Timeline.

I am using High Sierra version of Mac OS and can't upgrade this as I use legacy software that won't work with the later systems.

I noticed that a lot of Adobe product upgrades have stopped working with High Sierra but Premiere Pro allowed me to upgrade.

When I go back to the ealier versions of Premiere Pro 2020 the marker function works properly with no freezes.

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 22, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Stephen,

Please try these rebooting steps:

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

FAQ: Clearing Cache Method Premiere Pro v14 « DAV's TechTable

and if it doesn't work please povide us with your system and pc/laptop specs

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2020 0