Markers move with footage/clips

Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already have ripple sequence markers ticked so I don't think that is the issue.

I want to move all my footage forward by 30 seconds but the markers don't move with everything.
How do I do this. The markers just stay in the same place. If I have to move all the markers by 30 seconds this is probably going to destroy my project.

Assistance will be greatly appreciated

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your markers are Timeline Markers then they will stay as they're set up at specific point in time on your Timeline.

If your markers are Clip Markers then they will move with the clips.

Marek Mularczyk
Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another thought. If you want to move the entire sequence by 30 sec, why don't you just nest this sequence in another sequence and make it start at 30 sec?

Marek Mularczyk

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
DJWN AUTHOR
Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to do that....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Make a new sequence with the same settings as your current sequence.
  2. Drag and drop the sequence you already have into this new sequence. Your nested sequence will have a green colour on the timeline so you'll know it's a nested sequence.
  3. Move your nested sequence to make it start later (or whenever you want to).
Marek Mularczyk

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines