Highlighted

Markers Slow to Add To Project

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm finding with this new release of Premiere Pro, I hadn't noticed this until now, not sure if it's new, but when I start adding markers to a clip, they go on instantly. But as I get deeper, I'm done writing half the marker text before the text box pops on screen. I JUST upgraded to a brand new top of the line Ryzen 9 3900X CPU, so I know it's not a hardware problem. Seems like it's not optimized? Any workarounds out there?

TOPICS
Editing, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Markers Slow to Add To Project

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm finding with this new release of Premiere Pro, I hadn't noticed this until now, not sure if it's new, but when I start adding markers to a clip, they go on instantly. But as I get deeper, I'm done writing half the marker text before the text box pops on screen. I JUST upgraded to a brand new top of the line Ryzen 9 3900X CPU, so I know it's not a hardware problem. Seems like it's not optimized? Any workarounds out there?

TOPICS
Editing, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 12, 2020 0

Have something to add?