Mask path not working?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the video I'm trying to create a diagonal wipe down effect, however when I keyframe the mask to wipe down, the video layer doesn't correspond to the mask, it just disappears. I've already tried resetting preferences to no avail, I'd really appreciate if anyone could help me out with this.

Just found a solution, any type of keyframe will not work if the clip has time remapping enabled, to fix this, just nest the clip and it should be good to go.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mask path not working?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the video I'm trying to create a diagonal wipe down effect, however when I keyframe the mask to wipe down, the video layer doesn't correspond to the mask, it just disappears. I've already tried resetting preferences to no avail, I'd really appreciate if anyone could help me out with this.

Just found a solution, any type of keyframe will not work if the clip has time remapping enabled, to fix this, just nest the clip and it should be good to go.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 04, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange, I just tested this, and mine worked as expected with and without time remapping. I wonder if you have a bugged project/sequence file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2021 0