• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Masking Glitch/Problem

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I create a mask in once section of my clip with keyframes it displays the mask over the entire clip. I've had this issue before but for some reason, it went away but now it's back and making something so simple very difficult. I've updated the app to see if that helps but I didn't.

I'm getting little error messages on the side too *as seen in photo*. I have no clue what it means as this issue has happened before as well but just disappeared on its own. I've checked Youtube and followed step by step instructions on how to mask just to make sure I wasn't doing it wrong but I'm not. 

If someone has any resolution to this issue or why it may happen, I will be extremely grateful.

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 10.30.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 10.33.01 AM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firstly, I would add edits around the seciton of the clip you want to mask. This makes it easier to isolate the effects, easier to see the keyframes, and easier for Premiere because it doesn't have to process effects when it doesn't need to. In this case the mask is on an intrinsic effect (Opacity) so it shouldn't make much of a difference but my first 2 points still stand.

The red bar above your clip and the errors aren't encouraging. Does your system match the requirements? Go to Help/System Compatbility Report to find out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see lots of error messages: what do they tell. Open the panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines