• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Masking lines not aligned Pr

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, am having a probleme with Pr masks, the masking is not aligned with the masking's line. There's a gap between the masking and the masking's blue lines.The feather is set to 0. The expansion to 0.  For those who are going to tell me to just fix it by decreasing the expansion of the masks, yeah, but it is not precise on complex maskings... Thanx for those who will take time to help me, i have been troubling with this problem for the past weeks.. (ps. Sorry for my english)

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am on Pr cc 2018*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your scaling in your operating system as in Windows is set to 100% or the recommended scale.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still not fixed. Quite putting this as a solution!!!! I have MAC and set to the specific standard operating recommendations. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines