Massive Errors: Premiere Pro CC 2018 Version 12.1.1 (Build 10) not working ... ImporterAIEPS (Importer:5)

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently discoverd massive problems with my Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 Version 12.1.1 (Build 10)

I can not open a single project without errors, there occurs an error "A low-level exception occured in: ImporterAIEPS (Importer:5)".

I can not open and convert projects that I createcd in the former Version 12.0.1. They get opend, but the the "low-level" error occurs and the "media pending" warning occurs as well.

I can not even create a complete new project, because by there are immediately all errors I discribed above.

If I then want to quit Premiere and the project, then Premiere will not react any more and I have to force the quitting.

Please, I need help. I can not use the Version Version 12.1.1 (Build 10). By activating the older Version 12.0.1 everything works fine and without errors. What should I do?

Adobe, pleas help and fix! It is very urgent for me.

Thanks for every help.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-15 um 15.14.36.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-15 um 15.13.59.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-15 um 15.13.23.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-15 um 15.16.17.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-15 um 15.17.40.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to get previous using a Cloud subscription https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2372985

-an option to check to see more previous https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2426726

-and more on previous versions https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2389056 see reply #3

-and even more on previous versions https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2409527 see reply #1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I know, how to get the older versions, but this does not solve my problem, I want to use the newest version in all it's functions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I still have got no solution, does anyone have help for me please?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happens the same to me. Opening with version 12.1.1 a project that I was just working 2 days ago with 12.0.1 is an impossible mission. Why are we, loyal payers, receiving such a problem as an update? This is totally unacceptable Adobe, you´re cheating on us.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with saihernan, please Adobe help us urgently! I have still got no solution for this problem. Please, please, pleas.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patricia,

Are you on Mac 10.11 by any chance? If yes, is it possible to upgrade to 10.12 or later OS and check if it helps?

Also, clean the Media cache once you upgrade and try to relink the files again.

Check the media cache location under Preferences > Media in Premiere Pro.

Then check this link FAQ: How to clean media cache files?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vinay,

thanks for your informations. I am on an iMac with High Sierra 10.13.4. I cleaned the Media Caches manually as you recommended in the link and there were over 5000! files to delete. Then I updatet my Premiere to the Version 12.1.1 (Build 10) again. I cleared the Media Cache in Preferences too.

Then I opened and converted a Premiere project and unfortunately, I got the same error. Version 12.1.1 still not usable for me.

Thanks for further help.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-04 um 18.04.34.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patricia,

Do you have any EPS file in Premiere Pro? Try to remove it and check if the error is gone or not.

If yes, open this file in Illustrator and save it as Ai file, Import it again in Premiere Pro and check.

//Vinay

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vinay

In my case I don´t have any EPS file, just hundreds of R3D files, music, no logos, just the normal material to edit. My project won´t open with the 12.1.1 version, so I had to reinstall the 12.0.1, which works perfectly with the same project (and with all the previous ones too). I´m running Sierra 10.12.6. Please tell me how is this possible. Thanks in advance, Hernán

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send me the project file on my email so that I can check it. I have sent you a DM.

//Vinay

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this ever solved? I have the same issue with the newest version of 2021

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines