Highlighted

matching sound Clips

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys, im still relativly new to premier pro so please bare with me.

im recording video clips from my camera and recording Audio from my computer to add to my project. due to the diffrent micriphone i use they both sound very diffrent is there a way to get the voice recording form difffrent sources to match??

TOPICS
Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

matching sound Clips

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys, im still relativly new to premier pro so please bare with me.

im recording video clips from my camera and recording Audio from my computer to add to my project. due to the diffrent micriphone i use they both sound very diffrent is there a way to get the voice recording form difffrent sources to match??

TOPICS
Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically the answer is no. 

You can adjust levels to match volume, perhaps try using 'essential sound' in Premiere Pro to help make the two recordings be more similar ...

but different mics will sound different and there's not much you can do to match them.  

A lot of the difference will be based on the quality of the microphone itself and what type of mic it is. Your computer mic is probably not high quality, the distance you recorded from the microphone also impacts the 'sound' and was likley different for each mic. How much background noise each mic picks up will be different. Some mics are more directional than others etc. etc.

Sorry not much help, but try out the various controls in Essential Sound and see if you can improve things. You need to do a lot of experimenting!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0