• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mavic 2 footage becomes a still frame once rendered

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has dealt with this issue at any point. I have the Mavic 2 drone, the footage has worked flawlessly in Premiere for the last year until a few days ago. I can kind of scrub through a clip before its rendered and get a sense of what it is, but once I render it, it becomes a still frame. If the clip is long enough, it'll go to a second or third still frame but can not play at all. Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to shed some light. I have tried most basic setting changes such as the render and sequence options. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rendering as in preview or export?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rendering as in preview! It starts in the preview and if i try an export then its still just the still image. Also should mention that my regular panasonic camera footage is working totally fine during all of this. Only the DJI Mavic footage. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 5.07.34 PM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there is something going on with DJI codecs and prem at the moment, I've had weird issues since updating with everything other than the inspire 2. What file type are you using ProRes etc? 

Also  if you reverse the clip do you get an issue?

as a work around for now just right click select render and replace and transcode the clip into something else, it will allow you to at least get an edit together untill you figure it out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Might be a good idea to do a Render and Replace.

DJI files are not very edit friendly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines