• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

May 2021:: Premiere Pro 15.2 and newer:: ProRes RAW support?

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

I cannot find a consistent answer here in the forums so I would like to hear directly from an Adobe employee if possible.

Does PremierPro 15.2 (May 2021) support importing and directly editing Prores RAW files from Atomos Ninja V?

I don't have the Atomos and I want to know if I could use the Prores it produces.

Thank you in advance

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Test yourself. Go HERE to download some test files. I was able to use some of the files from this site a few months back, but the current ones from this site don't seem to work in PrPro 15.2.

The Source settings for ProRes RAW in PrPro 15.2 allow an exposure slider and a color space choice, with spaces like Rec.709, Re.2020HLG, and several log variants of D, S, and V varieties.

This test I just did is not definitive, but they're the only online sample files I can find at the moment. The app has controls for ProRes RAW, and a few months back, I used some P-R RAW files in project successfully.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update ... I hadn't recently updated the Apple ProRes RAW decoder for Windows. After doing so, all the P-R RAW files worked.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines