• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder ignores Audio Track Mixer?

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I don't know what happened, but quite some time ago the Media Encoder rendered my videos without any problems.
For a few months now (I didn't pay much attention to the problem at first and hoped it would be fixed with an update) I have the problem that videos I render with Media Encoder have quiet audio tracks. Audio tracks that I have louder in Premiere with the Track Mixer or with effects.

Is this a known problem? Is there anything I can do about it?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi viewson,

We're sorry to hear about this. Are you experiencing this issue with any specific project or is it with all the projects? Let us know the version of Premiere Pro & Media Encoder that you are using. We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I updated both Premiere and Media Encoder from 15.2 to 15.4 earlier. I also created a new template project. I have been using a template for all my projects for a long time. I think that was the solution to the problem. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines