• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

media export time remaining keeps increasing

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export media from an Adobe Pro project. I've exported several times from this project with similar presets and it took 20-30 min. Now it starts at an estimated time of 20 min but at a certain point (around 4-6%) the time remaining starts increasing and the export never seems to finish. I undid all the changes I made to the project so it's exactly like it was when I exported it before, but the problem persists. What can I do?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, are any of your sources from a smart phone or screeen recording program?  If so, the problem is probably that some of your sources have a variable frame rate.   This can cause intermittent issues that are hard to predict.  You'll need to convert the source clips to a constant frame rate using handbrake

https://handbrake.fr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

If that's not the problem, try smart rendering.  change your preview format in your sequence settings to match your intended export format and then render your entire sequence.  If it chokes anyplace, you've probably found the problematic clip.  If it fully renders, export with the "use previews" checkbox checked...

could be a corrupt sequence or clip.  try smart rendering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines